If you’re struggling on what to buy your dog of your dog loving friend, we’ve got a few ideas! Getting a dog gift basket gives the dog just a little bit of everything, so you don’t have to settle and search out one item. If you’re an owner who goes all out for their dog for holidays or your dog’s birthday, a basket could cut down on your hunting and expenses too! You can stop searching for the exact perfect gift. We’ve found 7! The best part? They all include variety, so we guarantee your dog won’t be disappointed!
Things to Consider When Buying a Dog Gift Basket:
- Is the basket for small or large dogs? Are you selecting the right option?
- Will your dog/your friend’s dog like what’s in the basket?
- Do they have any allergies or food sensitivities to the treats it comes with?
- What kind of toys does the dog like?
- What does your dog/your friend’s dog need?
Here are a few great Christmas and birthday dog gift baskets with a DIY option at the end.
4 asserted dog treats
2 chew toys
- Milo’s kitchen chicken grillers treats
- Dingo Munchy rawhide chews with chicken
- Beefeaters drumstick rawhide treat
- Tug-a-rope toy with ball
- Dental chew toy
- Self-cleaning grooming brush
- Paw print couch blanket
- Only made in the USA treats
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Beef hoof
- Knee cap
- Pig’s ear
- Bully stick (6 inch)
- Antler (deluxe package only)
- Greenies dental chew
- Healthy edibles (Edible Nylabone) bacon flavor
- Squeaky newspaper toy
- Squeaky boot toy
- Red, green and white dog tennis ball
- Red, white and green cotton knotted rope toy
- Dog treat storage box
- Dog Santa hat
- Christmas Stocking
- 2 Rope toys (various colors / styles)
- Ball (various colors)
- 2 Squeaky toys (various styles: Either hot dog, hamburger, pizza slice, or french fries)
- Barkey Biggy Bone Treat (Bacon Flavor)
- 5 oz. Cesar Savoy Delights Angus Beef Flavor with Bacon and Cheese
- Plush animal toy (assorted animals)
- 1 Dog bowl
- 5 Assorted dog treats
- 2 Tennis balls
- 2 Dog chew toys
- Made in the USA, natural ingredients
- 1 Large peanut butter “Good Dog” bone
- 6 Biscotti
- Dancin’ bones 12-oz bag (flavors vary)
- 4 Cannolis
- Peanut butter bangers 8-oz tin
DIY Dog Gift Basket Option
If you’re dog is picky, you can always make him or her a homemade basket. This way you can put in the perfect, unique treats and exactly the type of toys your dog loves
What you need
- Basket or Storage Container Basket
- Filler, such as tissue paper or paper shreds
- Cellophane Bags or Cellophane Wrap
- Hide-A-Squirrel Toy
- Interactive Treat Dog Toy
- ChuckIt Indoor Ball
- Classic Kong
- Donut Toy
- Plush Poop Toy
- Duck and Chicken Biscuits
- Jerky Dog Treats
- Sweet Potato and Venison
- Chicken and Carrot Treats
- Pumpkin and Cinnamon Health Bars
- Place the basket in the middle of the cellophane roll. Make sure there is enough room on each side to fold upwards.
- Put the tissue paper or paper shreds into the bottom of the basket.
- Arrange dog toys and treats in the basket in an aesthetically pleasing way.
- Fold cellophane upwards and tie at the top with ribbon.
Option: Buying cellophane bags will make this project easier.